We are already aware of the advantages of roller shutters. Their main advantage is the security they provide for the building. They wrap the building in a sheet of security and keep intruders at bay. The intruders will think twice about targeting a building with a shutter as pulling them away will require a lot of effort and produce a great deal of noise. The shutters also act as a visual deterrent so that the potential intruders can’t see anything beyond your closed rolling shutters, not knowing what valuables your home has.
They also double up as a barrier against extreme weather conditions like hail storms and cyclones. Closing the shutters will provide you with security and freedom from debris that can break your window glass and cause damage to your building. shopfront Roller shutters provide tough resistance against high winds & also insulate the building from the harsh elements.
Automation and shutters
We have told you that shutters are available in both manuals, switch-operated and automatic forms. The scarce energy sources and the rising prices have made energy-saving more of a norm. The doors and windows act as an outlet for most of the heat during winters and air conditioning during summers. Both the manual and automated shutters help in saving your energy. The automated roller shutters help in maintaining the ideal temperature in the building by closing and opening swiftly. It’s not a surprise that people demand roller shutters for reducing rising power bills and also the maintenance and roller shutter repair is very less.
Roller Shutters use foam-filled aluminum profile over doors and windows to make the building immune to harsh weather conditions like turbulent weather, storms, extreme heat, and cold. If industry standards are anything to go by, the roller shutters have helped in lowering power consumption by nearly 64% annually.
Advantages of Automatic Shutters
- Automatic roller shutters have a sleek look and a classy appearance
- They are suitable for all kinds of buildings, especially large ones. They are also an excellent choice for outdoor areas.
- They are easy to haul and the operation can be done with a remote control or a wall switch
- They are quite easy to clean as they have minimal dust accumulation when they are not in use.
- It is possible to close all shutters of the building at the same time with one click. This feature makes them suitable for large areas.
- The remote-controlled shutters can be installed in hard to reach areas.
- The automated version is the best if you need heavy shutters of metal for ultimate security and protection.