Shop fronts are an amazing way to showcase your business and it is enough to excite potential customers. Through shop fronts, you can showcase your shop in an interesting way. It’s time to make your premises stand out of the crowd by installing the shop fronts. Shop fronts give a nice look to your shops and commercials, as well as they provide protection to the shops. Nothing is more vulnerable than this shop front exterior.
There are a number of security measures which any business owner can employ to reduce the likelihood of crime occurring against their new shop fronts. Below are a few of the measures a business owner can take for protecting its shopfront -:
1. Shop front bollards – With the increase of smash-n-grab raids, many shops opted to install concrete or metal post outside the shop front to deter vehicles being used to penetrate shops or banks by shattering the front. For installing this permission from local authority is needed.
2. Installing Roller shutters – Shutters made up of steel or aluminum are excellent security measure that protects shop front from all attacks. As they provide a great advantage over all other forms of security. These solid steel or aluminum roller shutters cannot be penetrated at all and work as a deterrent against criminal attempts due to their high visibility.
3. Security Glass – Unlike the standard glass, security glass doesn’t shatter when broken and withstand a high impact. Therefore the glass is durable against common items used to assault a shop front including bricks, stones, crowbars, and hammers.
4. Store design – Design your store in a smart way to reduce any security risk that may occur. Design the layout of your store so customers may exit the store via the checkout area and move high-value goods and products away from the main entrance doors towards the back of the store – that will help to reduce the risk of your good being shoplifted.
5. CCTV – The great way to ensure security to your shop front is through installing CCTV camera. Installing CCTV into your store will hugely help you step up your in-store security but only if executed well.
6. Call Security – The other best way to protect your shop front is by hiring a security guard for your shop. As they have the skills to ensure it and are adept at creating security solutions for shop and business owners.
Keep your business safe and secure by taking the safe steps for your business shop fronts.