Is Aluminum Curtain Walling System Worth to Install?
Curtain walling in Middlesex has become the emerging trend among the business houses as this modern walling system not only gives the new edge to the business but also add four folds to the beauty of its entrance.
While curtain walling installation people consider various factors like security, looks, protection, durability, and reliability along with cost so they prefer aluminium curtain walling system as they believe aluminum walling is the best fit for their building. But here would be interesting to discuss whether the choice of aluminum for the curtain walling is worth or not?
Advantages of aluminum curtain walls
- The first feature of the aluminum is that it is very lightweight metal and look very sleek and slim thus if the combination of aluminum and glass for the curtain walls is perfect as this system put no load on the wall of the building due to its lightweight.
- Aluminum frames with glass material allow the abundance of light to enter into the building and reduce the power consumption.
- Aluminum walls stop the UV rays to enter into the building so it is a very friendly solution in terms of harmful rays.
- Aluminum has the great resistant for extreme weather conditions and for heavy wind so this quality addition to the life of curtain walling.
- Aluminum also stop the fire to spread of it works like the fire extinguisher for the building.
- Aluminum is highly flexible so can be molded in any shape or size as a result of which you could have any design of curtain walling as per your choices.
Disadvantages of aluminum curtain walls
There are not as such disadvantages of choosing the aluminum material for curtain walling but overall curtain walling can be bit expensive affair and even it could be difficult to clean and maintain this walling system.